Monday, June 18, 2007

Dealing with the Gray Matters

I just finished listening to the messages from this year's New Attitude Conference and can say that each message was spiritually challenging and refreshing. I would suggest that you download and listen to each one of them (they are free by the way!), but of particular note for this blog is the message by Eric Simmons entitled "Discern the Graymatters." This is of course an issue of big disagreement between fundamentalists and evangelicals. Eric takes a bit of a different approach to this issue which makes his message fresh and helpful. I plan to listen to the message again this week, and would like to challenge all fundamentalists to do the same. I will post again about the message when I finish reviewing it once more.

The audio files can be listened to or downloaded here.

No comments: